Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Wordleth Wednesday with Me and My Tongue


photo by my Auntie CreekHiker


Hi everyone!  It's me, Otto!  I just wanted to let you all know that we are all FINE at chez rottrover.  

Bart's paw has healed perfectly and he is feeling fantastic.  He even plays with me.  Mom thinks he must have been in a lot of pain from the cancer in his toe, because he's been really chipper since the vet stole it.  The funniest thing is that his furs haven't grown back where he had a fentanyl patch for pain - even though his big super-surgery healed pawfectly.  Go figure.  We call him "Patch."

Ruby has some pretty painful arthritis in one of her hell-bows and her hips. She doesn't move around a lot, but loves eating and snacking.  She sometimes plays tug with me.  I like it when she growls with her mouth full!!

I, on the other paw, have no complaints.  I walk regularly with my girls - either Macy Blue of Creekhiker or my girls Riley and Roxy.  They have a new sister - Aria - who has a major crush on me!!  She is a rottie girl, now 5 months old and she follows me everywhere.  I can't figure out how rough to play with her, cuz she's still pretty small, but she's Priscilla to my Elvis.  

We are totally killing the pawrents in the Christmas card department!  What losers!  They got one from mom's work and one from Chewy who sort of has to send them one because we basically paid for their new warehouse!!  Anyway, thanks so much for thinking of us.  We are around almost every day but it's hard for me to type on the iPawd with my big paws.  

Rottie kisses,

-Otto

28 comments:

Dachshund Nola said...

Glad y'all are doing well!

MadSnapper said...

thank you for the update, so glad you are all doing well. you look wonderful with that pink tongue.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Great to hear from you, Otto - and so good to hear the pupdate on all. We do LOVE that pink tongue:)

Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

We are SO glad that all is well with you all. THAT makes US very much happy.

Cowspotdog said...

we were just thinking about you guys and wondering how you were doing - good to hear Bart is feeling better

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Wow...just look at that thing hanging out of your mouth.....

Glad you's all OK...wishin ya'll a very Merry Christmas!

:)

KB said...

Otto, Thanks for the pupdate! I'm so glad that Bart has healed so well. And I'm glad that Ruby still loves her snacks and being pampered. And, of course, you have tons of girlfriends! What a dude!

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

We're glad to hear that everyone is going great guns.....

Congrats on the card count...as if anyone thought there'd be a different outcome.

Idaho PugRanch said...

Great to see you and hear that all is well!
hugs
Mr Bailey & Hazel

CreekHiker / HollysFolly said...

Oh Otto Rottos, we lubs you so!

Milo and Jet said...

Hi Otto
Glad to hear you and your family are doing well :) Milo & Jet

Tweedles -- that's me said...

I love these updates and to know your all doing so good,, and are happy!!!
I love your beautiful photo!
love
tweedles

WFT Nobby said...

Great to hear that all is well chez Rottrover.
You mean humans actually get Christmas cards as well as dogs. Who knew?
Toodle pip!
Bertie.

Molly the Airedale said...

It sounds like you're all doing well! Thank you for the update, Otto!

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari Om
Well in this case it seems that no news has meant good news in the waiting! It was good to read... ohhhh puppy love, eh? Are you blushing Otto? Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

The Daily Pip said...

Glad you are all doing well! Happy holidays!

Sue said...

Hi Otto, good to hear that everyone is well. We were worried about Bart's foot and we're so glad that he feels better. Morgan sends her sympathy to Ruby. Living with arthritis isn't easy.

Your Mom and ours together are probably sending Mr Chewy's kids to Harvard.

easyweimaraner said...

Otto I'm glad all things are good in your kingdom. I'm happy for Bart and I cross my paws for Ruby that the arthritis takes a break for the holidays and she can enjoy a good time with you.
Easy Rider

Sweet William The Scot said...

Otto that is funny that Bart's fur has not grown back where the pain patch was and you call him patch. I a glad all of you Rotties are doing fine. Be careful though because girlfriends can tie knots in you tail and your tail does not have much length which really could be a problem.
Thanks for being a friend
Sweet William The Scot

Marjie said...

Great picture, Otto! I'm glad that you are all doing well, and Bart has healed up well. Merry Christmas to all of you, even if your Publicist doesn't get your cards done.

Ziggy Stardust said...

It is so good to see you and I love your pink tongue. Thank you for all the info.


Loveys Sasha

Frank The Tank said...

What a wonderful tongue it is too!
I'm so glad to hear that you are all doing well and what a lush photo of you! Its great to see your smiling face! Love and licks from your furiend Frank xxxxxxxx

Millie and Walter said...

It's good to hear that you are all doing well. Sounds like Otto has lots of girls fawning all over him.

Duncan said...

Great to hear that all is well in your world!! Happy Howlidays!!

Ojo said...

Hi hi hi! Ojo here! You're BACK! Hurray!

Nice tongue Otto!

We are very glad to hear that Bart is better. Ruby should get some bacon because that will obviously help.

Happy licking with that tongue!

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello otto its dennis the vizsla dog hay glad to heer yoo ar all dooing wel!!! hay trixie wants to no if yore purpel tung meens yoo ar part chow like she is!!! ha ha ok bye

Kirsten (peacefuldog) said...

Oh I'm so glad you are all doing well! I was a bit worried about you :) I hope you are having a wonderful holiday season--your tongue looks positively radiant!

Kirsten (peacefuldog) said...

Oh I'm so glad you are all doing well! I was a bit worried about you :) I hope you are having a wonderful holiday season--your tongue looks positively radiant!