Friday, February 10, 2012

TAG!! We're IT

So the other day we got TAGGED by our furiend Pip!  He asked us to answer 10 questions about ourselves.  We're always more than happy to talk about ourselves, butt our Publicist has been slacking seriously.  Anyway, here we go:



1.  Describe yourself in 7 words:

     Ruby:  soft, sweet, velcro-dog, petite, food-loving, cuddley...
     Bart:  interesting, instigator, friendly, sweet, very smart, playful, time conscious...

2.  What keeps you up at night?

     Bart and Ruby:  NOTHING!!

    
 3.  Who would you like to be?

     Ruby:  I think Zola is Gorgeous, and Honey has wonderful adventures and is so smart, and Fiona and Abby are so athletic and graceful and Bunny can run so fast... butt I'm really happy just being me in my most-perfect-home-that-ever-was... 

     Bart:  Wow.  For pure handsome dudeness, I'd have to say Timber at Greyhound Gardens!  Have you seen this guy??  Go check him out.  I'll wait.... For just plain having fun, I'd have to say Frankie over at Greyhounds Can Sit.  Frankie's a pigdog and just always looks like he's having a great time...  Butt, you know as far as love, treats, foodables, hikes, foto-ops, I don't want to be anyone else either.  Afterall, I AM the most interesting dog in the world...


4.  What are you wearing right now?

     Ruby:  I'm wearing my collar with a flower on it... 

 
      Bart:  Mine's the same, without the flower.  SHEESH!!!


5.  What scares you?

     Ruby:  Lettin' my mom outta my sight...
     Bart:  osteosarcoma...

6.   What's the best and worst things about blogging?

     Bart and Ruby:  we feel the same about this.  We're amazed at how many dogs and kittehs from all over the place we can truly call friends. We NEVER imagined feeling so much a part of such a community.  We HATE that our publicist is such a slacker and actually has to WORK sometimes. We'd like to post more often.   

7.   What's the last website you visited?  

     Bart and Ruby:  We just came back from Tanks!  He just cracks us up.  That drama in the Bad Sport category of Mango Minster 2012 is out of control!!  

8.  What's one thing that you'd change about yourself?

     Ruby:  I'd like to be taller; kinda like Bunny...  
     Bart:  Well I'd like to be just a little more cracker, you know?  Sort of like R or Corbin.  I'm a worrier and can't really just cut-loose like they can.  I'd love to act all crazy and have a snooter full of snow...

9.  Slankets?  Yes or no...

     NO!!

10.  Tell us something about the person who tagged you.

      Bart and Ruby:  Mr. Pip was one of our first furiends in Blogville.  He is funny and adventurous, kind and generous and he loves his family very, very much.  He LOVES cheeseburgers, but he's been trying to stay away from them cuz they aren't heart-healthy.  He'd do anything for a friend.  

OK, so we're gonna tag 8 more bloggers but if you're not on the list, please join in!  


Anyone else game??

  Have a great weekend and don't forget to vote for Ruby in the Too Darn Cute category of Mango Minster beginning Sunday!!

Love,
-Bart and Ruby 
      
 




43 comments:

rottrover said...

sorry about the rainbow font. i changed ruby's to orange from pink, but it won't show up on the post. grrrr.

the publicist

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Oh Ruby and Bart... this is just fangtastic. I think you answered each question in the most perfect way fur Each of you.

I am glad to get to know More about two of my bestest furends.

The Daily Pip said...

All the girls (and me) want to be like Bunny!

I know I talk a good game, but I am a worrier, too, Bart.

And don't even get me started on my assistant's other, less important job getting in the way of my blogging schedule!

Your pal, Pip

CreekHiker / HollysFolly said...

Fun fun! We'll try this later in the weekend...

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

We got tagged over a week ago and SHE hasn't done anything yet!!! so don't feel slack.

XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

So nice to get to know more about you guys!

Have a nice weekend!

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

At the end of a long day and week that has gone on forever, I've enjoyed being able to sit and read this post and find out more about you! THANKS for sharing those fun-facts that don't always come up in a normal post!! I hope you all are well, and have a good weekend!!!

3 doxies said...

How come nobuddy wants to be short likes me?
I don't gets you doggies dat dont' likes slankets....what up withs dat?

Dis was so funsies to read, ph and I loves your matchin' collars too.

I loves da PIp and Tank, they be so fun.

Puddles

Jo's World said...

Very good answers, you two! I love reading these things because you know your pals just a little bit better.

Did you know that Stella and I want a pair of Rotties like you guys? Zkhat wants for us all to move out!

Kisses,
Jo and Stella

Berts Blog said...

We love the TAnks too. He is just about the only dog brave enough to take on Allred.

We love reading more and learning more about you two to.

Don't worry about your mom being a slacker, she really isn't. Sometimes life is too busy and none of us can keep up.

Two French Bulldogs said...

we like knowing more about you..
Benny & Lily

Anonymous said...

I love info blogs like these! Happy Friday!

Anonymous said...

This was just what I needed after a very stressful day of gathering nuts and boiling cats and yes, I remembered the eye of newt. What I've been told by that bossy beagle is that since cats have 9 lives, I have to kill the damn thing 8 more times! I suggested that Sam step up to the plate and help by killing it 4 times, but the sissy is afraid that he'll end up a squirrel too.

Anyway, reading about you 2 took my mind off my own troubles ever so briefly. Bart, you really are the most interesting dog in the world. And Ruby, you're just as hawt as me (I've never said that to anyone!)

houndstooth said...

Bart and Ruby, I loved reading your answers! I see that Bart led off with "interesting!" I'm surprised Kuster didn't lead off with that in our tag post. I think he and Bart are cut from the same cloth. Ruby, I'm not really that tall if it makes you feel better. I was considered too small to race, as a matter of fact. Now my sister, Blueberry, has legs a mile long! Bart, I've missed your interesting posts lately!

Bunny

Unknown said...

Dear Bart, you're the most interesting and handsome boy and I wish Mika could be like you.

Dear Ruby, you're the most beautiful and talented girl in the whole wide world and I wish I could be like you. My humans always have a soft spot for rotties, especially GIRLS!

Licks
Eva

Greyhounds CAN Sit said...

Thank you for tagging us, Bart and Ruby:) I loved reading about you both and learning what makes you tick. Your Publicist did a wonderful post! I can see I'm going to have to get my A into G and do a post quickly or there won't be anyone left to tag, lol! It's a lot of fun reading all the posts. And I'll be sure to go and vote for the ever so cute Ruby!

Jed and Abby in MerryLand said...

We really enjoyed learning more about you two. This tagging game is most edifying. We think you two are just perfect the way you are.

Jed & Abby

Declan said...

Good to hear some more about you two! I also have a slacking publicist... you have my sympathy Hehe! Deccy x

Cowspotdog said...

We are so glad to be seeing a bit more of you guys.......we always loved reading your adventurers. It is so cool to find out a bit more about you both.

Sweet William The Scot said...

Oh Fantastic the way you described yourselves. But you should have added big hearts, we would have.
We are glad you tagged us. Since we are just starting blogging it might take us awhile to get the post up.
Sweet William The Scot

Sweet William The Scot said...

Oh and we will be over at Mango voting wink wink!
Sweet William The Scot

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We sort of like that rainbow font. Nice to learn more about each of you. Seems like we have a lot in common too.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

The Thuglets said...

It's always great fun learning more about blogging buddies!
Have a great weekend
Big Nose Pokes
The Thugletsx

JD and Max said...

Hiya guys!

Thanks for supporting the Crossed Paws auction. Can you please let us know your e-mail address - please mail us at 'crossed-paws.gmx.com' so that we can then send you an invoice for the great item you won!

Many thanks - JD and Max

animal lover, quilt lover said...

You know Ruby and Bart, after reading your blog and answers we all want rotties that are just you guys!!!!

Backcountry Brodie said...

I rilly like how you each ansserred sepawrately - making that publicist werk overtime, eh? I has no eggskoose - I started werking on mine and just hasn't finished yet. Oh wate, I do has an eggskoose - First I woz too bizzy licking a hole in my armpit then I had to wear THE CONE OF SHAME all week and can't think with that on my hed.

STELLA and RORY from Down Under said...

Howdy Bart and Ruby, we love learning new things about you two. Bart, we can't believe a big fella like you doesn't go 'cracker' every now and then. We bet you are cracker with your sissy at times. Thanks for tagging us mates. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

2browndawgs said...

Great answers. No slanket? Really? lol

Molly the Airedale said...

Those are great answers. Your collar is very pretty, Ruby!

Love ya lots,
Mitch

KB said...

I love how much your answers help me to know you better. As a pair, you two are a bit like K and R... even if you aren't quite as cracker as R, Bart!

I agree with you about Timber. But you have all your very own handsomeness, Bart! We're so glad to be friends with both of you.

Angela J. said...

Great answers from you both! I love your flower on your collar Ruby, and both your pictures are gorgeous!

Smile With Your Tail said...

Love learning more about you guys, we love your flower collar Ruby!

Slobbers
xxx

Tucker said...

Hi Bart, is it ok if I steal a picture of you for my valentines day post?

thanks,

woof - Tucker

georgia little pea said...

A Velcro dog. What a great description! I like the flower in your collar Ruby. Don't you worry about Bart's comment. Boys just don't understand, but if we were to go out looking like we'd just rolled out of bed, they'd say we were sloppy.

P.S. Ruby, sorry but Frankie is mine now. I'll keep a lookout for a boyfriend for you. How about Murphy? He's a doll! Those flowing locks...sigh.. But shhh. Don't tell Frankie I said that okay?

Adien Crafts said...

Hey guys! great to read about you! We agree with you that Blogville is like one big family, it's great!! Dex and Lou xxx

bettyj said...

Loved this and I am so glad I found your blog. Love the names.
betty and Dasko

Kirsten (peacefuldog) said...

Nice to learn so much about you all--this tag thing is fun!

Anonymous said...

Hi Bart and Ruby! My mom is just now helping me catch up on bloggies and I was super happy to see you're playing the tag game, too!

I luved your answers. And Most Obviously, I can SO relate to the part you don't like about blogging. YOu know, how it's hard to keeps moms focused on your bloggie. Yeesh!

Wiggles & Wags,
Mayzie

Remington said...

I love learning more about my friends! Awesome answers!

Terrorzinhos said...

Great answers!

We love to know more about you! =)

Have a nice week!

Asta said...

Oh my dog Bawt and Wooby
You two awe just so wondewful and intewesting and I wouldn't have you be anyone but youwselves that's fow soowe.
Thank you fow visiting me, this cweating a home stuff takes up way too much of my blogging time and I apologize fow not visiting you. can you imagine, I missed ALLL of Mango minstew this yeaw?
a giwl could go into a deep depwession wif help like I have
smoochie kisses
ASTA

White Dog Blog said...

We love this game because we learn so much new stuff about our friends! Don't change a thing, either of you, you are both perfect!

P.S. the c monster scares us, too, personally and for everyone we care about.

Unknown said...

OOh, I'm so behind with blog friends again but I'm enjoying catching up on your posts! Love this post! And gosh - am so so honoured that you mentioned me, Ruby!! I just really wish I had a bum like YOURS!! :-)

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane
ps. love your latest "sleeping cutie" picture too!!