Tuesday, March 6, 2012
The Ruby Report
So I spent ALL DAY at the VET's. Sheesh. It was exhausting. And I didn't have any breakfast or even water since last night.
So see my cute pink bracelet? I'm keepin' it on. I love it...
So here's he deal... aside from the big sore in my mouth, I also have a big ulceration my throat "behind my soft palette." Dr. Sarah removed my sore to get it biopsied, butt that will take 48 to 72 hours.
In the meantime I'm being treated for acid reflux/irritable bowel syndrome but I might have some sort of auto-immune problem or I might have eaten something poisonous like a plant or a spider or I might have something that starts with a "C"...
We won't know until the biopsy comes back. We're staying calm. My Publicist is going with the poisonous plant scenario, as I ate some weeds on my walk on Sunday and my symptoms started after that. Dr Sarah said that maybe I ate a spider. I don't remember THAT!
I also got a sebaceous cyst removed from the top of my head. The Publicist is calling it a "little nip/tuck."
I'm really tired. I did eat some soft food and took my prilosec and some other medicine that we have to dissolve in water and squirt into my throat to coat my sore throat.
Thank you all so much for keeping me in your thoughts. Please keep thinking pawsitive thoughts for me. It means so much to me and Bart and The Publicist. We'll let you know as soon as we find out the results of the biopsy.