A few weeks back, Miss HoneyBuzz posted that some awful teenage boys had said that she was "ugly." Ugly? Miss HoneyBuzz?? We think not. We also think that those are probably the sort of teenage boys who always say, "Wow. Are those rottweilers? OOO are they mean? Oh, they look scary." We hate dumb a$$es. So we always just walk up to them, all cool and stuff, wag our stubs and give them big, wet gooey kisses!! Totally freaks 'em out!!
Hey. Who are you callin' UGLY??
We got your back, gurrlfuriend!
Hawkeye is a totally handsome dude that we're pretty sure no one would ever call ugly. He's a pretty new furiend to us, but his blog is filled with beautiful photographs of the countryside where he lives. While he's a hunting dog, he doesn't hunt. He does lots of funballs stuffs though. And he's a Good Ol' Boy from the South. If you haven't, go check him out!!
Stuff about us you may not know:
- Our Mom doesn't know how to photoshop. Just how to regular shop...
- Gizmo is very outgoing and friendly. He's like a poster boy for rotties. Everyone who meets him loves him. As Browndog might say, "he's never met a stranger."
- Bart is more shy; but very gentle and sweet. He always greets the humans with a toy in his mouth when they come home at the end of the day. He sleeps on Mom's pillow.
- Both boys love kids.
- Ruby was never socialized to dogs. Bart has been helping her with his gentle spirit. She used to bark at other dogs on our walks, but she doesn't anymore...
- When Ruby first came to us she wouldn't go very far into the back yard. She didn't want to be left! Today she was the first one to sound the "coyote in the canyon" alert!!
- Gizmo has the longest "tail". Mom will try to photograph it when it's wagging. It will crack you up. It goes 87 miles an hour and it's like 4 inches long!!
That's about it. This award has zoomed around Blogville for a while. We would like to offer it to anyone who would like to take it. We don't think there's an unstylish blog out there!
Thanks so much Miss HoneyBuzz and Mr. Hawkeye!!